+++ CURRENT NEWS +++
SAFE GUEST IN VORARLBERG
Austria is relaxing its Covid 19 measures due to the optimistic situation. For hotel and restaurant guests as well as for the use of the mountain railways, there will no longer be any access regulations from 05 March. Our guests therefore no longer need to prove whether they have been vaccinated, recovered or tested. A mask is now only compulsory in vital trade and on public transport.
You can find all information on the applicable regulations very clearly on the page of Vorarlberg Tourismus.
Plan your holiday in the mountains now and reserve your dream room. With our FLEX cancellation conditions you can book without worries and remain flexible.
We guarantee you a "safe guest experience" and at the same time 100% enjoyment with a famtastic family programme, countless possibilities to discover the mountains, carefree and relaxation.
Family Schwärzler-Berthold with host Michal Matejko and the dedicated Mateera team
Measures in the hotel
At the hotel, we take extensive measures before and behind the scenes to provide you with a safe hospitality:
The majority of our employees are vaccinated. All others are tested on an ongoing basis.
Increased hygiene and cleaning measures in all public areas and the rooms.
- Easy check-in with signature only (please send us your details by e-mail)
- 2 restaurant areas with plenty of space for everyone
- Childcare is provided and hygiene and safety measures are integrated into the programme in a playful way. Many of the programme points of the popular family programme take place in the great outdoors.
Status March 2022
For the mountain railways
- All employees of the cable cars and mountain restaurants are tested at regular intervals (PCR test) or are vaccinated or recovered.
- Reinforced hygiene measures ensure a safe mountain experience.
The following applies at the Gargellen Ski School
- Use the ONLINE ski course booking! The tickets are delivered directly to your hotel and you are guaranteed a place at the ski school.
- Free cancellation up to 48 h before the start of the course.
- Smaller group sizes (max. 9 people and guide).
- The popular ski race and daily lunchtime supervision takes place with special safety measures.
- All guides are regularly tested or vaccinated or recovered.
- Lunch still takes place in the group and is timed so that the minimum distances can be observed by everyone.
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOLIDAY IN THE VORARLBERG MOUNTAINS AWAITS YOU
Look forward to the vastness of the mountains, the fresh mountain air, a nature-oriented family experience programme in the fam hotels, special moments of enjoyment and an unforgettable time with your family. Simply take a deep breath again!