+++ CURRENT NEWS +++
Our fam hotels are located in small, alpine family resorts, which stand for quality tourism close to nature. In regular prevention tests, the employees of the hotel industry, gastronomy, ski schools and other tourism providers are tested. We also rely on extensive hygiene and prevention measures.
For gastronomy and accommodation and cable cars the 2-G rule (vaccinated or recoverd) apply. This means that only vaccinated or recovered persons will have access.
Every business has a clear prevention concept and a Covid-19 representative.
Plan your holiday in the mountains now and reserve your dream room. With our FLEX cancellation conditions you can book without worries and remain flexible.
We are very happy about this development and guarantee you a "safe guest experience" and at the same time 100% enjoyment with a famtastic family programme, countless possibilities to discover the mountains, carefree and relaxation.
Family Schwärzler-Berthold and the dedicated Mateera-Team
We don't give Covid-19 a chance
The Vorarlberg Winter Code combines all forces
One thing has absolute priority for us in these challenging times - the health of our guests and employees. We are doing everything we can to ensure that you have a safe stay. Together, the state of Vorarlberg and its tourism stakeholders have put together a comprehensive winter strategy. The Vorarlberg Winter Code of Conduct combines all forces and measures to ensure that you have a carefree and, above all, safe holiday.
With the new general conditions we can promise you one thing: Hotel Mateera remains the place for your BY FAR most beautiful family holiday in the mountains.
The following applies to mountain railways
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn in the cashier areas, when queuing, in cable cars and during chairlift rides.
- Queuing areas are regulated in order to be able to comply with the distance regulations.
- All cable car cabins are regularly disinfected with a special cold fogging device. Hand disinfection dispensers are also available.
- Lift tickets can be purchased conveniently at the hotel to avoid queuing at the cable cars.
- The team of the mountain railways and the mountain restaurants is regularly tested. Fever measurements are also taken.
In ski schools applies
- Be sure to book your ski school course online in advance. Tickets will be delivered directly to the hotel.
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 9 people (excl. guide) and mixing of groups is avoided.
- Disinfectants will be carried by the guide.
- Rental equipment/articles will be carefully disinfected after each delivery.
- All guides are tested regularly. Fever measurements are also taken.
Measures in the hotel
In the hotel we take extensive measures in front of and behind the scenes to offer you a safe hospitality:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection columns and dispensers in all public areas
- Use of virucidal cleaning products
- Use of disposable soft pack disinfectant wipes
- Daily room cleaning with dedicated cleaning kit per room.
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Easy check-in only with signature (please give us your details by mail)
- Keys are cleaned when issued and received.
- Adherence to the minimum distance in all gastronomic areas
- 2 restaurant areas with plenty of space for everyone
- Childcare will be provided and hygiene and safety measures will be integrated into the event in a playful manner.
- Ongoing control and disinfection of the children's play areas and toys.
- Maximum group size and minimum distance are observed for all destination offers such as excursions, guided hikes, mountain railways or other activities.
- Extended opening hours in the spa area allow us to guarantee a maximum number of participants.
All measures are continuously adapted to the guidelines of the Austrian Federal Government.
Status December 2021.
A NICE FAMILY HOLIDAY IN THE MOUNTAINS OF VORARLBERG IS WAITING FOR YOU
The measures taken should give you security and the bee FAMsi will remind you of one or the other guideline in the hotel. But without any index finger and certainly not instructive. We appeal to your personal responsibility + help and look forward to a harmonious and cheerful cooperation. Besides skiing and snowboarding there are numerous possibilities to enjoy the winter in the mountains actively and safely. Look forward to the vastness of the mountains, the fresh mountain air, glittering powder snow, a natural family experience program in the fam hotels, special moments of pleasure and an unforgettable time with your family.